As part of our continued success, Metroscan is inviting interest from Utility Mapping Surveyors to come and work for us.
The ideal candidate should preferably possess the following:
- GPR and EML Experience (a must have)
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Ability to use GPS and Total Stations and surveying equipment
- Familiarity with PAS128 Standards
- Personal Skills to include – Ability to follow instructions, Ability to work on own initiative, Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team, Solution provider, Self-motivated, Punctuality and efficiency.
- Full clean Irish drivers license.
The right candidate should be able to do his/her own data processing, data interpretation and presentation of survey results, have experience on similar position and be computer literate and proficient in the use of Auto-CAD in the production of detailed and accurate drawings.
In turn, Metroscan will offer our successful candidate a very attractive salary (DOE), company vehicle, phone, laptop and bonus incentives based on performances.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your updated CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.