- GPR and EML Experience (a must have)
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Ability to use GPS and Total Stations and surveying equipment
- Familiarity with PAS128 Standards
- Personal Skills to include – Ability to follow instructions, Ability to work on own initiative, Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team, Solution provider, Self-motivated, Punctuality and efficiency.
- Full clean Irish drivers license.
Highly Experienced Utility Surveyors
We utilize the latest technology to determine the location and depth of all documented services.
Minimize Risk Involved
Choosing Metroscan for your project minimizes the “risk” involved with the many aspects of underground excavation.
Safety and Utility Damage Prevention
Ensure your project comes in on time and under budget, with safety and utility damage prevention.
MUL – Metroscan Utility Locating
We provide our clients with peace of mind as to what underground services may be in their proposed work zone.